Cremation with Memorial Service includes the following:
- Bringing your loved one into our care from the place of death*
- Transport to and from our crematorium
- All cremation fees
- Basic cremation casket
- Use of our chapel
- Memorial book and memorial cards
- Use of our reception area, including coffee, tea and juice
- Preparation of all legal documentation
- Administration fees
- Registering the death with Vital Statistics
- An information folder regarding handling the estate, Canada Pension, Survivor’s Pension and Children’s Benefits forms, enabling the executor to apply for benefits
- Four Funeral Director’s Statements of Death
- Application forms for Manitoba Death Document & Medical Certificate of Death
- Assistance with the preparation of an obituary (publication cost is additional)
Please note: Prior to cremation, a private viewing of your loved one may take place in our chapel. If this is your wish, ask your funeral director for pricing and details before signing the cremation authorization.
*Exceptions: home death removal: $300.00; after hour care home removal: $200.00
Additional services available (but not included): publication of obituary, flowers, rental flowers, urn, clergy, soloist, organist, limousine service, cemetery fees, scattering fees, rush cremation fee, shipping, administrative fees, markers/liners/vaults, additional memorial cards, additional Statements of Death, catering, serving/cleaning, after hour removal fee, additional service hours.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Accounts are to be paid in full on or before day of service.