Because we value the health and safety of the families we serve and that of our employees, we want to reassure our families and guests that Voyage Funeral Home and Crematorium continues to take extraordinary steps, to protect all that enter our doors in the face of the coronavirus threat, also known as COVID-19.
- Continuing to monitor all of our cleaning and disinfecting efforts with increased emphasis on high use areas.
- Funeral Directors are available to meet families in person at one of our four locations.
- For those families who feel unsafe to leave their homes, but need to make funeral arrangements, we offer phone and/ or live video conferences.
- We will also continue to provide on-line arrangements as well. This can be done through our website at: www.voyagefuneralhomes.com
- Until further notice, we will continue to schedule funeral and memorial services, to government standards, of no more than 50 people. If your service is a traditional earth burial, we will also attend any cemetery of your choice.
- Voyage will offer live streaming of services at the family’s request. This will allow family and friends from close and afar to be present during the service, providing closure to those who cannot attend. Our live streaming service is available directly from our website at: www.voyagefuneralhomes.com
Through this uncertain time, we continue to encourage all families and guests to do their part to combat this virus: Stay at home when you or your children are sick, wash hands frequently, cover your mouth with tissues when coughing or sneezing, avoid people who are sick with respiratory symptoms and touching eyes with your fingers. And sadly, refrain from handshakes, hugs and kisses until this situation passes… and it will!